Your Home is Now A Product For Sale.
- Your house is a product in a competitive market. If you are going to sell your product and get top dollar, you must make it more attractive.
- Buyers will to drawn to your product because it looks better than the other productsStaging is not decorating. Decorating is personalizing your home.
- Staging is depersonalizing it therefore allowing potential buyers to visualize living in the house with their things.
- Today, staging is mandatory.
- Your are selling a house and space not your things….and that’s the key to home staging.
- Studies have shown that most buyers make a decision about buying a house within 15 seconds of walking in the door.
- You never get a second chance to make a GOOD First in Impression.
5 Steps To Success Staging Your Home
Start with the front of home and work your way through the home & end up in the backyard
Cue tip clean
Issues should be done before any staging occurs to home
Fresh paint can make a real difference. It is the frosting on the cake. Use colors that will appeal to the greatest number of people. You may prefer something bolder or outrageous for yourself, but when selling a product, neutral-colored interior paints work best.
Use your imagination – make a simple room look eye catching. You do not have to spend money to be creative.